CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS
The Local Organizing Committee of the 9th World Congress on Environmental Education (WEEC 2017) is calling for volunteers to assist and participate during the Congress.
Why should you volunteer?
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the community
- Get an insider’s view on being part of an event
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction
- Meet like-minded people as well as the leading experts environmental education
- Identify possibilities for personal skills development
- Strengthen your CV
In return for volunteer services WEEC 2017 gladly offers the following benefits:
- Complimentary beverage during volunteer shifts
- Complimentary Congress registration after completion of 3 full days volunteering
- A Certificate of Participation
Volunteer roles include:
- Preparation of Congress Bags
- Greeter/Host for Congress venue
- Directional Assistance at the Congress Venue
- Session Room/Speaker Podium Assistant
- Registration Desk Representative
- Exhibit Area and Poster Session Representative
You are required to:
- Commit to 3 full days of volunteering
- Speak fluently in English
If you are interested in volunteering at this prestigious Congress, please complete the following application questions. Upon confirmation of your availability, you will be provided with a volunteer training manual.
Positions will be assigned based on qualifications and in order of applications received. All interested persons should contact WEEC2017@icsevents.com for more information. We look forward to your participation in this unique event. Thank you for your support!